Limited Time Offer Has Been Expired
This course includes
- 47 hours on-demand video
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Skill level: All Levels
- Students: 5,203+ enrolled
- 4.7 (225 ratings)
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 289
- Video: 47 hours
What you’ll learn
- Build 9 major projects
- Get a job as a junior web developer
- Think like a software developer
No pre-knowledge is required
Have a computer with Internet
Be ready to build big resume-worthy websites
Hi! Welcome to the Result-Oriented Web Developer Course, the most effectively illustrated course on web development ever.
It is the only course you need to learn web development. This course is perfect for beginners. Step by step we’ll take you from zero programming experience to mastery.
Our students are surprised just how quickly they learn web development.
· You will build 9 major projects for your CV. No small projects, only real-world apps.
· All lessons start with illustrated and animated explanation videos and only then we move on to practice.
· The course duration is already 46.5 hours and it will grow up to 47-51 hours.
Many people lack the right plan or the right tutorials, spending far too much time and effort trying to figure out which technologies to learn and why.
AND they are often confused about the order in which to learn them.
Our web developer course provides you with a step-by-step learning plan and the most direct path from newbie to junior web developer — in the shortest period of time.
1. We prepare web developers for IT companies. Your instructors – professional engineers with 7+ years’ experience in software development.
2. We explain complicated programming concepts in the clearest way.
3. We provide individual support and respond to all students’ questions BOTH by direct message and in the Q & A section.
This web development course will be your best investment of time, effort and money ever.
You will learn the tools and technologies used by major IT companies (Google, Amazon, Netflix, etc.).
YOUR LEARNING PLAN:
Students begin by learning the core of web development. They will gain an overall picture of web development and as the student progresses through the course, the picture becomes more clear.
In steps 1 & 2 you will learn front-end web development. In step 3 you start learning back-end web development.
STEP 1: Front-end web development – From Basics to Intermediate
Students begin with the basics of front-end web development. Students will come to understand the logic used by web developers. Students will create four static websites in which interactivity will be applied in step two.
· HTML 5 ..see preview videos titled “Web Page Structure” and “Tables”
· CSS 3
STEP 2: Front-End Web Development – Upper Intermediate
· Bootstrap 4
· Git & GitHub
STEP 3: Back-End Web Development
Students learn effective communication between a server and a database. The complexity of the final project combines the tools and technologies previously covered.
· The Command Line
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to become a Web Developer
Students learning web development