The overall experience of a Devang Solanki using a product such as a website or a computer application, enterprise product/solutions designing, especially in terms of how easy or pleasing it is to use.
If a website degrades the user experience too much, people will simply stay away
User experience (UX) focuses on having a deep understanding of users, what they need, what they value, their abilities, and also their limitations. User Experience (UX) refers to a person’s emotions and attitudes about using a particular product, system or service. It includes the practical, experiential, effective, meaningful and valuable aspects of human-computer interaction and product ownership. User experience (UX) design is the process of creating products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. This involves the design of the entire process of acquiring and integrating the product, including aspects of branding, design, usability, and function.
Devang Solanki is working closely with the UI/UX design team, being a design manager, he manages a growing team all while balancing hands-on high profile design work. his ideal creative leader will drive innovation by delivering both web and digital marketing design services that are cutting-edge and strategic. The UI/UX Design Manager is responsible for dynamically and persuasively presenting UI/UX values, concepts and designs to high profile prospects and clients. He assists in evolving the design team strategy through the discovery of new tools and resources while creating great user-centered and innovative responsive design solutions. His strong communication, leadership and proven management skills with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Proven experience of the end-to-end user experience design processes with a portfolio to showcase.
- He provides articulate vision, inspires clients to adopt a design thinking mindset, drive the product strategy, roadmap, and governance.
- Apply design thinking, design methods, tools & processes to generate new ideas and concepts.
- Define the end-to-end, holistic customer experience, communicate design decisions, lead cross-functional teams to decode fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes.
- Articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices with great communication skills.
Devang Solanki is responsible for understanding users needs and leveraging creative skills and knowledge of best practices in design and usability to synthesize user data into the simple, engaging and effective user experience. The main responsibilities of the experienced User Experienced.
- Gather user requirements through user research, end-user/customer interviews, brainstorming sessions, design workshops and/or focus groups with client stakeholders and end-users
- Working closely with client stakeholders, business analyst, information architecture, content strategists and visual designers to define the user experience strategy for the project
- Lead cross-disciplinary team to do contextual enquirers at customer premises collaborate with UX researches who conduct field research, ethnographic studies and bench-marking studies if required.
- Define user/customer profiles, document key task flows and scenarios and create personas to help focus and guide the user interface design process
- Define information architecture and navigation model for the project; using techniques like card sorting and reverse card sorting wherever necessary
- Documenting functional aspects, interactions and experiences through deliverable like sketches, wire-frames and design annotations
- Subject early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review
- Work with graphic designers to translate the low fidelity wire-frames into exciting and compelling visual designs
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, offering implementation suggestions from a user-perspective and ensuring adherence to best practices and standards in user interface design
- Communicate, specify and describe their designs and its rationale unambiguously to researchers, developers, testers, project stakeholders, senior leadership and other designers through theories and methods backed up by user research and best practices
- Work with pre-sales and sales teams in winning new business by creating designs in response to Request for Proposals (RFP) for new projects.
- Mentor junior user experience analysts and review and provide actionable feedback on their work and performance
- Provide thought leadership to continuously improve the company’s user experience consulting processes and service offerings and evangelize user experience activities and design thinking in the company
- The designer is expected to engage in business development, growing and scaling design businesses.
- Interacting with clients across stages of pre-sales and project delivery.
- Support client wins for new clients, expanding an existing business, as well as new business with existing clients.
- Represent studio design work directly to clients.
- It shall be the designer’s duty to evangelize design across other business units and steer internal transformations, leading with a design.
- Translate business goal into user-centric solutions.
- Work closely with stakeholders and the cross-functional teams to understand project requirements
- Design the information architecture, task flows and high-level prototypes in Axure and prototyping tools.
- Co-ordinate visual design and UI development activities for a given project
- Participate in Pre-sells activities such as preparing project proposals, POCs, and developing collaterals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- In partnership with the Talent and Culture Team, assist in building a highly skilled and qualified team of UI/UX Designers through the ability to select, train, develop, engage and retain
- Manage design resource scheduling, utilization and client assignments
- Provide accurate project, job and task design estimates to ensure proactive time management
- Improve and maintain UI/UX design quality standards
- Increase UI/UX design team engagement through proactive management, innovative practices and a rewarding working atmosphere that promotes fun, learning creativity and growth
- Quickly understand and analyze the primary goals of our clients and assist with providing ideas and direction to accommodate a strategic design solution
- Consistently share data with the design team to communicate customer needs and best practices
- Seek to convert a cohesive user experience via the use of UI/UX patterns and concepts.
Specialty Being UX Designer
- Proven track record of hands-on user-interface/environment design leadership
- Ability to deliver quality work on time on multiple, simultaneous engagements.
- Adept at communicating ideas (both spoken and written)
- Proven ability to utilize large data sets in UX design for projects & products
- Resilient consulting experience by articulating robust user centred design strategy for software development
- He can customize UX approach for projects varying from web portals, a mobile app to even hardware devices design.
- He has wide range of experience in UX activities including prototype, layout design, Low-Fi to Mid-Fi to Hi-Fidelity.
- Design actual interaction, interface to convey our design approach.
- His knowledge towards design trends with initiate the mobile-first design approach!
- Create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- He has sound knowledge of design guidelines, best practices and standards
- He prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines and excellent problem-solving skills set.
Hire Dedicated UX Designer
CarRental Travels2Travels Hybrid Mobile Apps Design & Development
CarRental Travels2Travels Hybrid Mobile Apps Design & Development
Car Rental App Landing Screen Car Rental [...]
Responsive Website Designing & Development
Responsive Website Designing Game Development Responsive websites designing [...]
B2B eCommerce Portal Designing
Designing B2B eCommerce Marketplace Portal Website Key Features Users experience [...]
Online Jewellery Store
I have been worked independently/freelancer PHP open source MVC [...]