Gain Basic Understanding on AWS Virtual Cloud Servers
Click on above link/image for further details get training absolutely freely…
Limited Time Offers Only
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
What Will I Learn?
After taking this course, a learner will be able to deploy virtual servers on AWS cloud platform.
Familiar with the concept of AWS and have an AWS account. A computer with internet connection.
Overall Course Objective:
Gain a fair introductory level understanding on AWS EC2.
Pre-requisite: A learner needs to have good understanding on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Computer Networks and IP Addressing. It is also assumed that a learner has an idea on what is Amazon Web Services (AWS), as this course does NOT provide an overview or introduction to AWS. It is also assumed that a learner knows how to create an AWS account and have an active AWS account. A computer with an Internet connection is required.
1. Understand what is AWS EC2.
2. Learn how to deploy virtual network and virtual server on a cloud platform.
3. Learn how to monitor performance of virtual servers.
4. Learn how to install web-server on virtual cloud server.
5. Learn how to allocate IP addresses to virtual cloud servers.
– Introduction to AWS EC2.
– Creating key-pair.
– Launch a virtual server.
– Monitor virtual servers.
– Deploying virtual servers in different geographic location.
– Install webserver on virtual server.
– Allocate IP addresses to virtual servers.
– Demonstration on how to launch a WordPress website quickly with few clicks.
What a Student will learn?
This is a basic course to understand the concepts AWS EC2 in general. This course aims to equip a learner with skills on EC2 to such an extent, so that a learner can master on EC2 through Self-Directed Learning once they successfully complete this course. This course shows how to build virtual cloud infrastructure on AWS. This is a basic and beginner level course on EC2.
Who is the target audience?
Someone who has conceptual understanding on Cloud Computing and want to learn how Cloud services work in real life.