Master how to properly do digital market research, marketing analytics and niche product research
Limited Time Offers Only
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Skill level: All Levels
- Students: 985+
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 15
What you’ll learn
Calculate advertising capital and budget
Validate business ideas
Validate product demand
Do you want to learn market research? Then this course is perfect for you!
For you to be able to run and succeed in your business, you need sufficient and proper market research. This course is for you if you are looking to find the right profitable niche for your new online business but don’t know how to find profitable products, competitor traffic, competitor back-links and the required necessary capital to start your business
This course will show you 3 types of market research methods:
- Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Research
- Mixed Method Research
You will master market research using the biggest eCommerce Eco-systems in the world such as Amazon, Facebook, Google ads and LinkedIn. This training will be especially beneficial for small business owners, startup, and consultants.
We will use the following tools:
- Google Keyword Planner
- Facebook Insights
- Amazon Bestsellers
- Jungle Scout
Reasons to Take This Course?
- lifetime access to course material.
- Practice challenge
- Practice challenge solution
- The techniques taught in this course are simple, easy and effective
- This is the same strategies used by Marketing Agencies.
- Become a master at Market Research.
Who is the target audience?
Small business managers
- What is Market Research
- Course Requirements
- Benefits of Market research and What you will learn
- Types of research
- Market Research Eco-Systems
- Digital Research Limitations
- Using the Google Keyword Planner
- Using Facebook Insights tool and Detailed targeting
- Using Amazon Bestsellers and Jungle Scout
- Using LinkedIn
- Using The Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Using Google Search Strings