Updated to Angular 7: A quick introduction to the Angular framework, focusing on its most commonly used parts
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access to mobile and TV
- Skill level: Beginner Level
- Students: 3536 +
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 23
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
There is a lot to learn about the Angular framework, which can be a bit daunting especially for beginners. But the good news is that there are some parts of the framework that are used much more often than others. In fact, in Angular7JS, you will be using 10% of its features maybe 90% of the time!
If you are going to learn Angular, why not focus first on the features that you will be using all of the time, and leave the more advanced parts for later in your learning process?
Angular7JS Online Training Course Overview
This course is a beginner-friendly introduction to the Angular framework. In this course, we are going to start by setting up your development environment, and we will use the Angular CLI to quickly scaffold a small Angular project from scratch.
Using this initial playground, we are then going to answer some of the most common Angular questions:
Why AngularJS, what are its main advantages and key features? We will answer this by demonstrating how the change detection mechanism works, and introduce some of the AngularJS template syntaxes.
We will then cover the most commonly used parts of the Angular framework that you are going to be using all the time: Components, Pipes, Services and Core directives, among others.
Table of Contents
Angular 7 JS course covers the following topics:
Custom components with @Component
Components @Input and @Output, event Emitters
@Injectable and Custom Services
HTTP Client – GET POST PUT DELETE
What Will You Learn In this Course?
This course will give you a practical hands-on introduction to the Angular framework. After taking this course you will feel very comfortable navigating the code of an existing Angular application and finding your way around, and you will know how to build your own custom components.
What you’ll learn
- Feel comfortable using the most commonly used features of the Angular framework
- Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to get started quickly in the Angular framework
- Who’s looking to learn first the most commonly used parts of Angular JS Developers
Online Training Tutorial Classes Sections Details
- Angular for Beginners – Helicopter View
- Course Kickoff – Development Environment Setup
- The Typescript Jumpstart Ebook
- Introduction To Angular – Custom HTML Elements, Model vs View
- Why Angular Learn the Key Features of Angular Core
- New Section – Angular Components and Core Directives
- Building our First Angular Component
- Component Inputs and the @Input Decorator
- Angular Component @Output – Custom Events and Event Emitters
- The Angular ngFor Core Directive
- Angular ngIf Directive and the Elvis Operator
- Angular ngClass Core Directive – Learn All Features
- Angular ngStyle Core Directive – When to use it and Why
- Angular ngSwitch Core Directive In Detail
- 15 Angular Built-In Pipes – Complete Catalog
- Angular Injectable Services – New Section Introduction
- The Angular HTTP Client – GET calls with Request Parameters
- The Async Pipe – a Better way of passing Observable data to the View
- Angular Custom Services – The Injectable Decorator
- Angular Custom Service – Fetching Data
- Angular Custom Service – Data Modification with an HTTP PUT
- Other Courses
- Bonus Lecture