Limited Time Offers Only
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access to mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you’ll learn
- Explain the difference between global scope, function scope and block scope
- Understand how variables declared using “var” behave
- Explain the difference between “let” and “const”
- Practice different variables declarations types
- Deeply understand variables lifecycle phases for variables declared using “var”, “let” and “const”
- Explain lifecycle phases for the undeclared variables
- Understand lifecycle of the function
- Practice and understand most important variables usage guidelines
- Fundamentals of CSS
- Basic understanding of HTML
Understand different types of scopes?
Want easily explain what is hoisting?
What about closures?
I will make explain to you what is a variable declaration, initialization and assignment that are all-together called Variable Lifecycle Phases.
We will also focus on this course on the Variables Usage Guidelines:
Make Code clear and readable for others
Always declare variables before the first usage
Always use “use strict” globally
Don’t expose to the outer scopes local variables
You will also get several practical exercises where you will need to apply gain knowledge about different variables, hoisting, scopes and closures.
All exercises and code samples are available as Git repository.
Hope to see you onboard!
Who is the target audience?
- Front-end developers
- Full-stack developers