Limited Time Offers Only
This course includes
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Skill level: All Levels
- Students: 4114+
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 46
- Video: 12 hours
- 3.1 (5 ratings)
What you’ll learn
- Build dynamic websites and web apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance web developer
- Be proficient with databases and server-side languages
- Learn professional developer best practices
- You will be provided with a variety of concrete projects codes.
You’re here because you’re ready to start building professional, career-boosting websites.
Or maybe you’re coding already and want to take things to the next level?
This is without a doubt the most comprehensive web development course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery.
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a web developer. We are using pptx slides and each section has chapters with live coding.
In this course, I used my knowledge that I acquired during my studies at engineering school, as well as my own touch as a developer.
The course includes over 12 hours of HD video tutorials, builds your programming knowledge while making real-world websites and web apps.
Throughout the course, you will acquire a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
· Front-End Web Development
· Html 4.0
· Html 5.0
· Css 1.0
· Css 3.0
· PHP 5.0
· Mysql and PHPMyAdmin
· Databases modelling (article )
· Laravel 4.0 ( article )
· Web Design
After completing this course, you are able to model any web application from different perceptions (Design, forms, links and frames, handling events, handling data structures, databases …).
You will become proficient with databases and server-side languages, so you can start your own business and making money with your Web Developer skills.
In any web application you should:
· Define your needs
· Design and implement a database for the application
· Create sitemap and HTML pages
· Define events and appearance
· Handling interaction with the database through SQL requests
Learn by practising!
As Richard Branson says, “The best way to learn is to do!”
And yes, there is no secret, the more you practice, the more you will progress!
· If this training does not satisfy you then you can get a refund within 30 days.
· Once you have joined the training, you have access to it for life.
· You also have free access to any updates I bring to this training.
· You can send me personal messages with any questions or suggestions regarding the training.
· Have a look at the content plan.
· For anyone with a desire to learn
· If you want to learn to code through building useful projects, then take this course.
· If you want to start your own business by building your own websites and web apps.
· Anyone wishing to improve their web developer skills.
No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
No paid software is required
You will need to take notes
A cup of coffee, just manage your time
Enthusiasm is all you need!
Who this course is for:
For anyone with a desire to learn
If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
If you want to start your own business by building your own websites and web apps.
Anyone wishing to improve their web developer skills