Overview of Scrum Agile project management+common questions+tips to pass PSM scrum org ONLINE Scrum Master Certification
Limited Time Offers Has Been Expired
This course includes
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 21 mins on-demand audio
- 13 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
4.4 (10,844 ratings)
- Skill level: All Levels
- Students: 1,26,861+ enrolled
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 65
- Video: 3 hours
What you’ll learn
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering even the most complex project on time.
- Feel confident in sitting the Scrum Open Assessment prior to sitting Scrum Certification
- $$$£££ Learn how to get a scrum certification WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars
- Explain what the Scrum practices are
- Understand techniques to deliver your project on time
- Explain the difference between Agile and Scrum
- Explain what the Waterfall Model is and Why it is less flexible than Agile
- Understand what Agile is & How it differs from Scrum
- Explain the difference between roles, events and artefacts
- Understand what was updated in the latest version of the scrum guide
JOIN THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS IN UDEMY’S BESTSELLER AND MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCRUM COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM TRAINING AND SCRUM CERTIFICATION.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum.org. Our course and practise exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum – You will be confident that you have learned Scrum as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
- Confidence in completing a Scrum Certification – I teach you everything you need to gain confidence in the exam and then guide you on how to get certified online without going into a classroom or spending $1000. I send you to the Scrum Open Assessment so you can practice before taking the final certification (Exam purchased separately – I will give you links directly to it).
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex projects. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
Who should take is the course?
Whether you are a scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes scrum tick, this is the place to start. If you are preparing for a scrum master certification or other scrum certification, this class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- A concise overview of Scrum – The exact events, roles, rules and artefacts used to deliver a project using scrum along with the history of Scrum. This includes lectures on the fundamentals of Sprint Planning, The Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Scrum Artefacts and more.
- The facts based on the Scrum Guide – The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule book on Scrum and many do not use it or know it.
- Scrum Master Certification Preparation – A summary of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points around Scrum that have been in past Open Assessment exams.
- Agile Scrum Certification – I then tell you how to prepare for Scrum Certification and how to sit it online saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The Scrum Master course is video-based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Scrum Roles, Events, or Artefacts, followed by a summary of key exam points and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All are based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts.
Perfect if you are interested in Scrum Master Certification, Scrum Master Jobs, increasing your Scrum Master Salary, gaining a Scrum Master Role, furthering your Scrum Master Training or meeting a Scrum Master job description.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
Who this course is for: