Quick Dive to core concepts of React Native. Create a modern looking native app for Android & iOS with React Native.
Limited Time Offers Only
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access to mobile and TV
- Skill level: All Levels
- Students: 7833+
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 37
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
What you’ll learn
- Develop a modern and real-world usable mobile applications with React Native
- Write one code base for Android, iOS
- Unlock the power of writing Native Apps with React Native.
- Establish yourself in a field of the exciting mobile app development environment
- No React Native and Mobile Development previous knowledge are required!
React provides you with tons of UI components, modern cutting edge stylings, icons, animations, transitions and much more. All of this you can access easily out of the box. React let’s you focus on writing code instead of spending the time to learn different languages for writing mobile applications.
There was never a better time than now to learn how to write native applications with React Native. React Native might be just the right choice for you.
I will take you on a quick but a knowledge-grained tour of React Native. You will learn how to create an application used in a real life. You will not spend endless hours watching boring presentation but rather writing real code. Learning by writing is the best way.
You will build an application connected to Deezer API. We will go through the basics of React Native.
Later, I will explain some of the UI Components. I will explain React Navigation and core concept of State and Props. You will connect applications to Deezer API. You will work on more useful features like search and functionality to make a track and an album favourite. You will use native Async Storage.
In the last lectures, you will learn what is a Flat List and Touchables and what are they good for.
You will run an application in android and as well in iOS.
In this course you will exactly learn:
- What is React Native and what is good for
- Understand React Native Architecture
- Understand routing and navigation in the application
- Fetch data from Deezer API
- How to create a screen and display data in your app
- You will understand State and Props
- How to use React Native UI components.
- Create search and favourite album and track feature
- How to use Async Storage
- Why you need Flat List
How does it sound? Let’s find out if this course is right for you. I hope to see you in lectures.
Who this course is for:
- Starting as well as experienced developers interested in Mobile Development with React Native
- This course is for everyone willing to start creating Mobile Apps in a short time
- Taking this course will enable you to develop applications for iOS, Android with One Codebase!