Pass GRE Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning Certification from your first attempt.
Limited Time Offers Only
- 4 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access to mobile
- Skill level: All Levels
- Students: 1145+
- Languages: English
- Captions: No
What you’ll learn
- Students looking to pass the GRE exam
- Anyone interested in increasing their skills in quantitative thinking and verbal reasoning
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for most graduate schools.
The GRE features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you will do & the skills you need to succeed in today’s demanding graduate school programs, including business & law. The test is designed in a way that lets you skip questions within a section, go back & change answers and have the flexibility to choose which items within a part you want to answer first.
The GRE measures your critical thinking, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, & analytical writing skills-skills that have been developed over a long period & are not related to a specific field of study but are essential for all.
The Quantitative Reasoning includes:
- Analyze, interpret & understand quantitative information
- Apply basic skills & concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry & data analysis
- Solve problems using a mathematical model
- No pre-requisites.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are motivated to maximize their GRE score
- Anyone who wants to beat the GRE