Going for the CCNA Exam? Learn how to solve any Subnetting question in less than 30 seconds and get certified easily!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Skill level: Beginner Level
- Students: 638+
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 11
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Subnetting is an absolutely critical component for CCNA success. In this videos, we are first going to review how subnetting works, ensure you master the “30 sec” method and understand the mathematics behind this networking principle. Once this is done, we are going to look at some shortcuts (tips) that can be used in the exam to ensure that we can solve the many subnetting challenges quickly and accurately (30 sec).
Subnetting is an absolutely critical component for CCNA success. The skill must be demonstrated in the CCENT (ICND1) and CCNA (ICND2) exams. Should you take the composite CCNA exam option, you need to be even better and faster at subnetting in order to achieve success.
It is wonderful to see how all of this works 30 sec, but in the lab exam environment, we are VERY pressed for time. We need powerful shortcuts. Here we will walk through my preferred shortcuts against the backdrop of sample exam questions.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how subnet works
- You will be even better and faster at subnetting in order to achieve success.
- Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic understanding of network concepts
Who this course is for:
- Students for the CCNA Exams