Get the Overview of ITIL Service Lifecycle Stages one-by-one. A Brief Overview of the ITIL Service Lifecycle Stages.
Click on above image/link for more detail online training course
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 Article
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the ITIL Foundation Service Life cycles
Learn the basics of IT Service Management
- Basic knowledge of IT will be sufficient to take this course.
Taught 50,000+ IT & Business professionals in more than 170 countries around the world.
Now, Master exclusive & premium online courses
Welcome to ITIL Foundation Overview Course.
This course will provide you a brief overview of the 5 ITIL Service Life cycle Stages:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
Scope, objectives and goals of each service life cycle stage is described briefly. Content and Processes of the Service Life cycle stages are described.
By enrolling in ITIL online course, you will be able to:
- Learn the overview of Service Strategy Service Life cycle
- Learn the overview of Service Design Service Life cycle
- Learn the overview of Service Transition Service Life cycle
- Learn the overview of Service Operation Service Life cycle
- Learn the overview of Continual Service Improvement Life cycle
- Get downloadable handouts and materials during course
Disclaimer: “ITIL®” is a registered trademark of AXELOS. And this training is delivered by an accredited ITIL education provider.
Who is the target audience?
- IT Professionals can take this course
- ITIL Foundation aspirants can take this course