Exam prep for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Certification exam
Click on above image/link for detail mock tests
Limited Time Offer Only
- Practice Tests: 2
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) is a vendor-neutral and expert-level certification offered by the CompTIA organization. CASP-certified professionals provide the best information security solutions and protection for both governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs). Since hacking is a global issue, the CASP certification is recognized worldwide.
Moreover, the CASP certificate meets the ISO-17024 standard and is validated by the US Department of Defense. Therefore, the CASP has gained tremendous popularity in the IT security industry.
What are the requirements?
- Good working knowledge of cybersecurity principles.
- PC with an Internet connection.
- Understanding of The OSI model, and how ports and services are enumerated.
- What am I going to get from this course?
This exam prep is just one of many resources students should use to prepare for the actual exam.
What is the target audience?
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification is recommended for IT professionals with at least five years of experience.
- Anyone wanting to demonstrate they have the expertise of an Advanced Security Practitioner
[ratingwidget_toprated type=”posts” created_in=”last_30_days” direction=”ltr” max_items=”10″ min_votes=”1″ order=”DESC” order_by=”avgrate”]