This course includes
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Skill level: All Levels
- Students: 13,938+
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 50
- Video: 5 hours
What you’ll learn
- code and deploy a complete front-end single page application built using Angular4 and Firebase3
- How to start an Angular 4 project
- How to use Angular cli, components, modules, services, pipes, data-binding
- How to use external libraries such as bootstrap and lodash with angular 4
- How to perform authentication using Firebase
- How to use the Firebase database, storage, live messaging
- How to host applications on Firebase
I recently decided to make this course free of cost.
MY PRIMARY MOTIVATION BEHIND THIS WAS THE FACT THAT I NO LONGER HAVE THE TIME TO BE ABLE TO SUPPORT THIS COURSE BY ANSWERING STUDENT QUERIES OR BEING ABLE TO CONTINUALLY UPGRADE IT.
** HOWEVER INSTEAD OF TAKING IT DOWN, I DECIDED TO MAKE IT FREE OF COST. **
THE REASON I LEFT IT ONLINE WAS BECAUSE, EVEN THOUGH THIS COURSE IS NOT PERFECT, TONS OF STUDENTS REACHED OUT TO ME MENTIONING HOW MUCH OF A VALUE THIS COURSE ADDED TO THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF ANGULAR AND FIREBASE AND HOW GRATEFUL THEY WERE THAT I MADE IT FREELY AVAILABLE.
IF YOU STILL PLAN ON ENROLLING I HAVE ONLY TWO REQUESTS FROM YOU :
1. PLEASE RATE THIS COURSE GENEROUSLY SO THAT OTHER STUDENTS ARE NOT DISCOURAGED FROM LEARNING FROM IT
2. CONNECT WITH ME ON LINKEDIN AS I AM ALWAYS SEEKING TO EXPAND MY NETWORK WITH OTHER MOTIVATED AND TALENTED PROGRAMMERS
In this course, I’ll walk you through coding an entire Single Page Application using Angular + Firebase.
What you get out of this course is the experience of actually using these technologies in a real-life project.
You will be developing an Instagram-like portal using the following technologies:
Angular (v4, v5 or v6)
THIS IS NOT A TUTORIAL ON ANGULAR OR FIREBASE. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE SOME BASIC KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THESE TECHNOLOGIES.
- You should be familiar with both Angular2/4
- You should be familiar with basic NoSQL concepts
- Basic knowledge of firebase is a must