Learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine with custom partitioning
Limited Time Offers Only
This course includes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Skill level: All Levels
- Students: 2689
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 6
What you’ll learn
- How to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine and also do custom partitioning
- How to install Ubuntu Linux on the virtual machine for learning/testing purposes
- How to create custom partitions for Linux installation
- For Linux students who want to install Linux on their windows or Mac OS
- For beginners who want to learn and try out Linux, especially Ubuntu Linux
- If you want to install Linux, but not sure how this course is for you
Perfect for Beginners/Students but also useful for advanced users.
You don’t need to install Linux on your physical machine to try it out. You can safely install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine without any risks, and learn & test that way.
You will learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine, using Oracle VirtualBox.
The course covers how to install Ubuntu Linux, how to create custom partitions for the installation, and there is a brief overview at the end of how to set up your Desktop environment post-installation.
The installation of Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine is almost exactly the same as on a physical hard disk/pc, therefore this course can be used to help you install Linux on your physical hard disk/pc/laptop.
Please don’t forget to rate my course, and you’re welcome to send me any questions too. I will be happy to answer them.
- You need a computer/pc/laptop
- You need to be able to download some files
- You need access to install new software on your computer
- Beginner level, but some technical or IT knowledge will help
- Interest in Linux, especially Ubuntu Linux
Who this course is for:
- Linux beginners
- Students of computer science, or any other IT courses
- junior or beginner DevOps, sysops, AWS
- DevOps or sysops or AWS students
- IT students
- computer studies students
- junior programmers
- junior developers
- junior data scientists
- junior python developers
- python students
- programming students
- virtualization students
- people who are interested in Linux
- people who don’t know how to install Linux