Learn Freely ReactJS basic in just 1 hour Online Training Tutorial
The quick guide to learn basic concepts and workflow of how to build ReactJS web/mobile App development
Limited Time Offers Only
- 1-hour on-demand video
- Lectures: 16
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access to mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Students: 39977
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
What you’ll learn
- Taste of how to build your very first React component.
- How to handle events in components.
- Understand two key concepts of React: State and Props.
- How to reuse and nest components.
- How to transfer data between Parent, Child components.
- How to work with Array, Form
- Nothing as you will be working on online code editor so it’s super convenient.
This short course will cover basic and core concepts that you need to know to get up and running with ReactJS.
Also in this course, it will get you up to speed quickly with easy to follow short videos. It is project-oriented with hands-on examples, from simple to complex, that will help you with the most fundamentals concepts of React:
- React custom syntax and the JSX transform
- components, properties and state
- The power of the virtual DOM
- Compiling JSX to plain JS
- introduction to Npm react-tools
- Creating components
- Using and populating properties
- Adding and using state
- Handling events
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn React without much knowledge of HTML or CSS.
- Who wants to become a ReactJS Developer