Talent management plays an important role in business strategy since it manages one of the important assets – it’s people.
Limited Time Offers Only
This course includes
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Skill level: All Levels
- Students: 699
- Languages: English
- Captions: Yes
- Lectures: 18
- Video: 1 hour
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize and foster talent within an organization
- Explain the principles of competency-based management
- Use the language for talent management
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management
Did you know that talent management isn’t just another industry buzzword — it’s the missing piece of your HR puzzle?
The job market is more competitive than ever, which means your job as an HR professional needs to evolve in order to keep up with the latest HR trends – and a great talent management strategy could be what helps you edge out the competition.
Some view ‘talent’ as employees who are top performers or those with high potential, while others view talent as everyone in an organisation.
Which one is a talent?
Many companies still don’t have a talent management strategy in place. If you don’t, your hiring is probably reactive, being done on an as-needed basis.
If you are a new manager or small business owner you also need to learn this piece of HR.
So, what are you waiting for?
Let’s get started!
- No previous experience needed
- Open-mindedness to learn new skills
- Self-discipline to complete the course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in the field of HR
- New managers and supervisors
- Small business owners