Agility is the ability to both create and respond to change in order to profit in a turbulent business environment
– Jim Highsmith, Agile Software Development
The four core values of agile software development as stated by the Agile Manifesto emphasize
- Individual and interactions over processes and tools.
- Working software over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Responding to change over following a plan.
AGILE Methodology is a practice that promotes continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the software development lifecycle of the project.